Carlone Limited are making some minor amendments to their route 442 timetable from Monday 3rd May, following passenger feedback. I’ve identified the following changes after a quick glance over the current and new timetables.
Staines to Heathrow Terminal 5
- 0600 journey retimed 10 minutes earlier to 0550, then runs 10 minutes earlier throughout.
- 0700 journey retimed 10 minutes earlier to 0650, then runs 14 minutes earlier beyond Ashford.
- 0746 journey which starts at Ashford Hospital projected back to start in Staines at 0745, then runs 7 minutes later than current times between Ashford and Heathrow. This closes a 1hr 50min gap in service from Staines.
- 1445 journey arrives in Staines 1 minute earlier at 1515.
Heathrow Terminal 5 to Staines
- 0530 journey retimed 5 minutes earlier to 0525, then reduced journey time between Ashford and Staines giving an 8 minute earlier arrival at 0548.
- 0630 journey retimed 10 minutes earlier to 0620, then reduced journey time between Ashford and Staines giving a 12 minute earlier arrival at 0644.
- 0728 journey retimed 13 minutes earlier to 0715, then extends beyond Ashford Hospital to Staines arriving at 0740. This closes a 1hr 43min gap in arrivals at Staines.
- 0805 journey retimed 3 minutes later to 0808, then revised timings en route to arrive in Staines 1 minute later at 0840.
The new timetable can be found pictured below, or downloaded from the Carlone Limited website.